Question from JamieStern15
Are there any more followers i can find if i have bad karma?? i have Jericho and dogmeat atm
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
The only other person i know of atm is Clover, she is in Paradise Falls
See here: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_followers
Good karma- Fawkes(Vault 87) and Star paladin Cross(Citadel)
Neutral karma- Butch(Rivet city, muddy rudder) and Sargeant RL-3(outside robco factory)
Bad Karma- Jericho(megaton) and Clover(Paradise falls)
Any Karma- Dogmeat(scrapyard) and Charon(Undercity)
You cannot have 2 followers at once unless one of them is dogmeat. :-p
You can have three followers if you do it right.
first get fawkes and then go to the citadel and talk to star paladin cross for the first time and she will become a second follower. finally go to the scrapyard and get dogmeat.
this only works if you have good karma.
You can actually have six companions total, provided you glitch a little bit...
* 1) When you escape from Raven Rock, you will be in a short tunnel, just before reaching the hatch, you will get the "You have found Raven Rock" message. Don't move any further, just stay inside the tunnel. This will also allow you to re-enter Raven Rock. You will see 3-4 hostiles and 1 friendly in your radar. The friendly who is fighting the 3-4 enclave soldiers is Fawkes and is here to rescue you. WAIT for him to kill all hostiles. He will then walk towards you or stop moving. Quick travel to Underworld and hire Charon. Because you will need to change your karma back and forth, Charon is easiest to work with since he has no karma restriction.
* 2) Get positive Karma and Fast travel back to Raven Rock. Fawkes will run up and initiate dialog. Let him join you. You might want to double check that the Raven Rock hatch is still open and that no invisible barrier is blocking you from going into the short tunnel and using the entrance door to Raven Rock.
* 3) Get karma to evil, go to Eulogy in Paradise Falls. Fire Charon, quickly talk to Eulogy and buy Clover. Before Clover initiates dialog with you, rehire Charon. Clover will join you now. Since you are evil now, you might want to fire either Fawkes or Clover and hire Jericho. Depends on whether you want a more powerful party or a party that can all wear power armor. Do not fire more than 1 companion at any time, or you will permanently lose 1 companion slot.
* 4) Get karma to neutral, go to Tinker Joe outside Robco building. Fire Charon, quickly talk to Tinker Joe and buy Sergeant RL-3. Before the Sergeant initiates dialog with you, rehire Charon. Same choice, you can keep Sergeant RL3 or hire Butch if you have already revisted Vault 101.
* 5) Get karma to good, go to Star Paladin Cross in the Citadel. She'll tell you that Elder Lyons is looking for you and won't say anything else. Just look for elder Lyons and let the cutscence play out. When Sarah asks if you are ready, tell her you need a minute. Now look for Cross again and speak with her. Select the lines that talks about your dad. When you reach the part where you can ask her to join you or say "I don't suppose I can stop you", select the latter. She will then ask to join you out of her own accord, now you can accept. If you had asked her to join you instead of the other way around, you will get a "Only 1 follower allowed" message.
* 6) Go get Dogmeat to join you. This can be done at anytime since he ignores the follower limit. However, he does create 1 if you kill him. So if you really want to, you can kill Dogmeat and get 1 of the remaining 2 companions (Butch or Jericho) in your party. Personally, I love Dogmeat and keep him around for his ability to find stuff. Hopefully someone can find a way to get the last 2 in without using the console.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.