Review by AreYaSerious

"Oblivion with Guns and Nukes!!!"

Welcome to my review of Fallout 3. In this review I will cover the following things:1)Graphics 2)Gameplay. 3)Storyline. (NOT IN THAT ORDER)

First off, Fallout 3 is set in the year 2277 in post-apocalyptic Washington, DC. It is overrun with raiders, super mutants, mutated creatures, and many other dangers. But not all the things in the city are bad such as the Brotherhood of Steel. They are a group of people that came from southern California.

---Storyline---
To begin this part, you start off as a baby then you're 10 years old and then 16 and then when you're 19, the main storyline begins. You have to escape the Vault from the Overseer who has gone mad for some odd reason and also your dad had escaped the Vault also. Once you get out you are all on your own traveling and searching for answers unless you obtain followers. Depending on what difficulty you play on it will take about 110-125 hours to complete on Normal. I would give the storyline a rating of 9/10 because you have to do some weird things just to find your dad and some other flaws.

---Gameplay---
When I mean gameplay I mean controls, AIs, weapons, armor, etc. The controls are quite easy to get used to. The AIs can be smart at times depending if they are mutant or raider or just any other kind of NPC. There is a wide variety of weapons at your disposal. But all good things must come to an end. What I mean is that the condition(CND) of a gun decreases the more you use it but you can still get it repaired by some NPCs or if you have more then one of that weapon you can repair most of it. There is also a lot of good armors and clothing available that also have CND. The worse the CND the less protection there is(no pun intended). Some armors have to be unlocked to use such as the power armor. Overall Gameplay rating 9/10

---Graphics---
There's not much to say about graphics. Like most of the xbox 360 games the graphics are good on any tv with color that still works and especially on HD TVs. Everything looks nice; from the blood that comes out to the items and landscapes. Even the wrinkles on my character's face look good(and so do I) Graphics Rating 9.5/10

Overall I'll give Fallout 3 for the Xbox 360 and 9.5/10

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 04/06/09

Game Release: Fallout 3 (US, 10/28/08)