Review by Wafflebug12

"Three words: GREATEST GAME EVER"

This will be quick, my first review. So here are my thoughts on this game.

Graphics: 9/10 Top notch graphics. Just a little buggy at times, but I am able to withstand.
With detailed characters and surroundings, you really do get sucked into the game as king
of the wasteland. Or killer depending on who you are.

Gameplay: 9/10 (I am including controls for this) Gameplay is almost perfect. There are some small, but slightly noticable bugs at times. For controls, if you've played Bioshock you'd get used to the Y as a jump button. Shooting or aiming couldn't be better. Real-time gameplay and Karma make this game seem lifelike. Wouldn't have it any other way. An open-world environment makes the wastes feel as real as it gets.

Storyline: 8/10 Looking for your father is a bit of a different story than you would expect from
the original Fallouts. I am not going to spoil anything, but with twists and turns in this silver ranked story you can definitely manage through.

Sounds: 10/10 The sound for this game is none other than amazing. With lifelike sounds, shooting, food, drinking, the bottlecaps, and even voice-acting. (With Liam Neeson, might have spelt name wrong)

Replay: 10/10 Besides the final mission, the whole game is about exploring and survival. It will take you weeks, even months to experience everything Fallout 3 has to offer.

Difficulty: 9/10 Depends on how you want it. I have it on Normal. Plus you can really feel the change. Don't worry, this normal isn't the Vampire Rain normal. I havent played easy so I don't know how easy it is, but I know hard is a good hard challenge.

Length: 10/10 I stated it in Replay. This game will take months to see everything Fallout contains. Plus the downloadable packs, exclusive to xbox 360 and games for windows. Which include: Operation Anchorage, The Pitt, and coming soon, Broken Steel. Also there are many secrets to find like unique weapons, and clothing. Plus achievements to get!

You can also customize your character. I am not giving this a score but it is AMAZING! So many options. You can look like a peacemaker, a raider, or ust a wastelander. Plus beyond the vault, there are clothing customizations, perks, upgrades, and much more.

Overall this game is as big as the bomb that hit D.C. If you don't have this game or don't like it. You are either messed up, or need to get it NOW!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 04/22/09

Game Release: Fallout 3 (Collector's Edition) (US, 10/28/08)