Accessing the expansions?

1. I have tried to get the Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine to load on my Xbox 360 and nothing seems to happen! I have followed the instructions in the booklet to the letter and yet still I get nothing!
    What am I doing wrong?

User Info: Elowyn2327

Elowyn2327 - 7 years ago

1. Im sorry to say but you NEED to download the patch off of xbox live, it pissed me off too but just connect your xbox to the internet make a live account and download it, don't worry the live account is free to make and once the patch is downloaded(it will download when you start playing oblivion while connected to xbox live) you can now disconnect from xbox live and never have to reconnect to play kotn of si.

User Info: bigglescat

bigglescat - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. if you have the GOTY edition then you need to install the content by putting disc 2 in first.you can install it at any time even if youve started a game already.

if you have the standard edition then you need the dlc.

if its neither of these you need to speak the the prophet in anvil to start KOTN. you cant start shivering isles until KOTN is completed

User Info: HunterEmu

HunterEmu - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I started knights of the nine just after i was going through the shivering isles guests.

User Info: michaelmohr23

michaelmohr23 - 6 years ago 0 0