Question from thedragon99

Vampire quests?

I was wondering if i should do the main quest before doing the darkbrotherhood quests as i wondering whats it like to play as a vampire?

Answers

gwande answered:

You don't become a Vampire while doing the darkbrotherhood quests. You have the option to but you don't have to. As for being a Vampire, as long as you keep feeding you won't have to worry about being killed while in the sun. It really depends on how you like to play. I suggest trying it and find out.
0 0

Stormraven40 answered:

Receiving the option to become a vampire during Dark Brotherhood is only one way to contract the disease. You can also be bitten while sleeping in the wilderness. Being a vampire can make the main campaign a little harder if you dont keep up with feeding as there are points where you will be outside in teh sun for periods of time.
0 0

How do i become a vampire? Answered southparkguy941
Help,Vampire Curse ? Open lego3war3man
Can you become a vampire a second time? Open xcaliber325
What is the name of the vampire's disease? Answered orron12
Where can I find (vampire dust)? Open floridarules09