Question from ImDeadSexy4Real

I downloaded the shivering isles and the knights of nine expansion, why dont i get the message?

Ive rested and waited but i do not get the message. ive tried it on the game of the year disc 1 and also the original. it says it has loaded the extra content but when i go to options and under downloads it is blank, i do not have xbox live, do i need it to play as long as i have a hard drive?

miguelpoppy asked for clarification:

So that is all you have to do

chirpit_n_jarth asked for clarification:

With the GotY edition, you get the downloads in disc form. They're not working. Are you saying that we have to have the xbox hooked up to the internet in order for the downloads that are already purchased and downloaded to work?

Answers

HAWK327 answered:

First you need a hard drive to save the DLC on your xbox.Your xbox needs to be connected online so it can install the expansions. Once installed you don't have to be connected anymore to play the expansions.

Just make a quick account if you don't have one and should install no problem but you need a hard drive. Hope this helps your question.
0 0

HAWK327 answered:

Another thing you don't need a Gold membership to create an online account. Silver (Free) membership is enough.
0 0

Talimosin answered:

I have GOTY and am not nor have I ever been hooked up to the internet and it worked fine for me but it says I have no downloads.
0 0