Question from reaverzappy

Why do my items disappear when I drop them?

I have a couple items in my inventory that when i drop them nothing comes out i think it's a glitch but can anyone help.

Some of the items are a lot smaller than youd think, and sometimes when u drop things theyll bounce around and fly across the room. usually they are just hard to find. listen for the sound of something hittin the floor after u drop it, that way youll know whether its there or not. also, ive seen things get stuck in walls, or floors, and also i think there is a limit to how many things you can drop in one area before they start to disapear. for the most part, things will stay put. ive decorated the houses ive bought in game with the remote manipulation spell, and the things always stay where i put them. Hope this helps. Ive also seen things disapear from treasure chests, after storing loads of stuff. hope this helps