Question from ninjatothemax

Okay. I have this huge bounty on my head. How can I get it to go away?

I want it gone with no fine and no jail time...

Answers

TakumiSama answered:

There is no way to remove your bounty other than serving jail time or paying the fine. You can pay half the fine to a Doyen if you're in the Thieves' Guild. That's your best bet. Other than that, there is no way to remove a fine.
0 0

The_Faf answered:

My current bounty is almost 120,000. I just ran around the Imperial City, robbing and murdering EVERYBODY I saw. There's no way to remove your bounty without serving jail time, but there's a way around losing your stolen goods (assuming you have some).

If you own a house, go to it and move everything from your inventory into a chest, then go get purposefully sent to jail. Now, when your sentence is served, you will be able to go back to your house and get everything out of your chest, and have no bounty.
0 0

iamsergio answered:

all of you guys are really stupid(not really) you CAN get ride of your bounty when your in the thieves guild you go threw a couple of missions. by the waterfront if you wait till mid night there will be a guy and he will get ride of your bounty for half price so there you go and if you know how to get back into the dark brotherhood thing email me back cause it says to talk to this one guy and he just says" you have broken a tendent you must beet the wrath of sithes or something like that
0 0

MuddVader answered:

The best way to get rid of your bounty in my opinion would be to go either put away all of your equipment and just serve the time because if you escape your bounty wont get any better, or if you just want to get captured while still with your equipment, just pick the lock for the chest holding your confiscated items(as well as stolen goods) to get them back. The chest should always be near the jailors.
0 0

WandererOfNight answered:

You can go see one of the theives guild doyens and ask them to halve your bounty for you....if you have enough money to pay for your half...
0 0

cluvg answered:

If you have the knights of the nine expansion when you do the pilgrims way (the very first thing you do) all of your infamy and bounty will go away im pretty sure.
0 0

Alexandrois answered:

I don't know if the bounty goes away with the KOTN but I would like to tell iamsergio that in order to get back in the DB you have to remove all of your inventory and then slepp in a secure place. They'll let you back in then.
0 0

greenblade75 answered:

Really the only way to do it is go to jail or pay the fine.i like to pay the fine if i have the money because if u go to jail the more your bounty is the lower your skills get dropped.then every 100gold u have on bounty is 1other day which degrades your skills more and more.So i'd just go pay the fine or duplicate till u have the cash if u know how to.
0 0

Fadingsilence answered:

there is no way you can get rid of it without paying or serving time on the 360 version. Sorry. You can just keep killing or you can pay half to Sk'rivva or Armand.
0 1