Where can I find felldew ?

1. The elytcra don't drop any felldew outside dunroot burrow

User Info: ThEFaMiLyPe

ThEFaMiLyPe - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If I'm remembering right only certain Elytra drop it. I think they glow or something. You have to wait for them to come out of the burrow, they won't be standing around at first.

User Info: Mattvento

Mattvento (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The ones that drop it are glowing green and wont attack you they just stand there looking odd :p

User Info: Jonesey198

Jonesey198 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It really helps if you wait a while for another one to come out. it makes the quest easier if you enter the cave with like 3 feldew.

User Info: orron12

orron12 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. *I would suggest doing the Thieves guild before Shivering Isles*
    Ok so go to the burrow, put on the gray cowl, and run around the hillside until you find an Elytra with a green back.It will attack you unless you are under the felldew effect. Kill the green Elytra, search the body for a piece of felldew. Get the felldew, eat it and activate the door.

After that all you really need to do is kill all the elytra and eat another piece when Felldew Withdrawl sets in.

P.S. Wait a couple seconds after the withdrawl messages pops yup to eat another or the game may not register it.

User Info: Fadingsilence

Fadingsilence - 7 years ago 0 0