Where do I find 'lost' horses?

1. I forgot to fast travel while riding my horse, is it lost forever?

User Info: FabledPaladin

FabledPaladin - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you fast travel to any location your horse will follow you to where ever you go. Just look around and you should find your horse. If you were riding Shadowmere from the dark brotherhood quest, she will return to fort Farragut (That's where you first got her.) if left behind for too long, but It may take a while for her to return depending how far away you were.

User Info: phixieous

phixieous (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If your horse gets lost try fast traveling to a city and your horse will usually be in the stable outside the gates. If its not there then it is probably lost forever.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah it should tell you if the horse is at the stable where you fast traveled.

User Info: cloud4everalway

cloud4everalway - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. If you ignore your horse(s) it will simply return to the stables at which you bought it, assuming it survives the trip.

User Info: Dragour

Dragour - 7 years ago 0 0