Question from Pwnzorman

How do I beat (Saxon)?

When on the rock island, how do you defeat the giant Dragon? I don't know what you do to beat him?

Halotronpie answered:

When the dragon is shooting it's missiles you use temporal fist to redirect it at its self. Than you ethier freeze time and shoot ion detonaters at it or shoot it with your disintigrater ray. It may take around 6-8 minutes also the health bar starts at the left side of the screen so it might look akward when you see it go down. It caught me of guard the first time.
2 0

Answers

joe_998 answered:

When the dragon starts to shoot missiles use Temporal Fist. Then use the missiles to destroy the shields. Once they are down you can use any weapon. Disentorgrator Ray and Ion Detonator is suggested. Make sure you upgrade the weapons and also meditate as much as possible.

Also to massive destroying the health bar, stop time and launch as much detonators at the dragons head or body as possible once you get the shields down. Plus each time to destroy the shield you get more ammo.
1 1

starkiller365 answered:

Just use temp fist then shoot ion detenator's at it and just keep shooting him with the desintigrator ray and use your jet pack to dodge his attacks.
0 2

P1Chainsaw answered:

When the dragon fires the missile, use time stop and temporal fist the missle back at the dragon. This causes it's shields to drop for a few moment then use the (upgraded as much as possible)Ion Detonator on it's head. once it's down to 50% life, the head'll move in and start spraying fire at you, just dodge it and when it comes to a rest for a few moments, again Ion detonator it (same spot-the head). You'll have Saxon fnished in no time.
0 1

How do i beat Saxon? Answered Lightningswrath
How do I beat Emperor? Open aniemecools
How do I beat Crousteau? Open ProfessorDragon
How do I beat (Giant Squid)? Open Crippler303
How do I beat (emperor meningitis)? Open kriptospuridium