How do I beat Crousteau?

1. I just started the fight with Crousteau, and I can't seem to get any attacks through the force field. How do I kill this little creep, and bring the giant squid down?

User Info: ProfessorDragon

ProfessorDragon - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You can shoot through the force field. Aim for the head.

User Info: Diabeatu

Diabeatu - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Shoot him with the disintergrator ray or if you havnt upgraded it a lot stop time when he shoots a fireball and then shoot a bomb at his mouth.

User Info: scooterchief117

scooterchief117 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. You can shoot through the sheild (note). Sooo, use your Disentagrator Ray and shoot at the Nexo squids weak spot (the thing on the forehead or lower down it).
    P.S
    When he shoots stop time when he shoots a fireball stop time, and PK it back at him.

User Info: JamieLynchD

JamieLynchD - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. You can shoot through the sheild (note). Sooo, use your Disentagrator Ray and shoot at the Nexo squids weak spot (the thing on the forehead or lower down it).
    P.S

User Info: JamieLynchD

JamieLynchD - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. It is easy,just use your ion detonator and shoot any of the squid body,the head is the easy one but you have to go close enough to launch it,if out of ammo,you can use any weapon except zap o matic,black hole gun & venus human trap.

User Info: Calvin216

Calvin216 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. When he shoots a missile out of his mouth stop time and use temporal fist to shoot the missile back at him,after that use your disentigrator ray and shoot him in the head

User Info: shadowhunter320

shadowhunter320 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. When he shoots a fire ball out of his mouth stop time and use temporal fist to shoot it back at him,dodge his electric rays and then do the same thing again.(PS)shoot him in the head with the dientagrator ray,this should kill him.Hope my answer helps

User Info: shadowhunter320

shadowhunter320 - 7 years ago 0 0