Question from ProfessorDragon

How do I beat Crousteau?

I just started the fight with Crousteau, and I can't seem to get any attacks through the force field. How do I kill this little creep, and bring the giant squid down?

Answers

Diabeatu answered:

You can shoot through the force field. Aim for the head.
0 0

scooterchief117 answered:

Shoot him with the disintergrator ray or if you havnt upgraded it a lot stop time when he shoots a fireball and then shoot a bomb at his mouth.
0 1

JamieLynchD answered:

You can shoot through the sheild (note). Sooo, use your Disentagrator Ray and shoot at the Nexo squids weak spot (the thing on the forehead or lower down it).
P.S
When he shoots stop time when he shoots a fireball stop time, and PK it back at him.
1 1

JamieLynchD answered:

P.S
1 1

Calvin216 answered:

It is easy,just use your ion detonator and shoot any of the squid body,the head is the easy one but you have to go close enough to launch it,if out of ammo,you can use any weapon except zap o matic,black hole gun & venus human trap.
0 0

shadowhunter320 answered:

When he shoots a missile out of his mouth stop time and use temporal fist to shoot the missile back at him,after that use your disentigrator ray and shoot him in the head
0 0

shadowhunter320 answered:

When he shoots a fire ball out of his mouth stop time and use temporal fist to shoot it back at him,dodge his electric rays and then do the same thing again.(PS)shoot him in the head with the dientagrator ray,this should kill him.Hope my answer helps
0 0

How do i beat Saxon? Answered Lightningswrath
How do I beat (Saxon)? Answered Pwnzorman
How do I beat Emperor? Open aniemecools
How do I beat (Giant Squid)? Open Crippler303
How do I beat (emperor meningitis)? Open kriptospuridium