Question from TudorBlue

Im stuck on Tiamat. I know how to defeat her, use the sticky bombs then use the crossblade but the thing is, I can only manage to do this once before I run out of health. I cannot see any health power ups either. Anyone got any tips on defeating her?

volduron answered:

Take your time and learn to quick dash from side to side, hit her with stciky bomb then lite her up so she explodes avoid oncoming attacks and repeat after two bombs she will begin ground attacks. Combo the hell out of her, jump when she does her ground smash attack to avoid damage. Also dash to avoid fire balls and swipes. Sometines she charges easily stiopped be pressing the button shown on screen. Finished her with 75 percent health this way .
0 0

vortex0713 answered:

You need to avoid his attacks! learn to dodge!

there is a gameplay movie for this boss battle on gamespot. search for: "Darksiders Tiamat Boss Battle Part 2: The Defeat Gameplay Movie"
0 0

dante30 answered:

@vortex0713 ~ Tiamat is a chick >__>;
0 0

Azrieth4 answered:

Personally, if you managed to find 4 Lifestone Fragments (which i found 5 im pretty sure) at this point, then all you have to worry about is getting tiamat down. once she has landed, try standing anywhere in the back 180 degrees of her, and its easier to deal with the claw swipes. For weapon enhancements, if your using the scythe like i did, bloodthirst on the scythe and wrath on your sword if you have it is the way to go.
0 0