Question from darksiders0

Grappling point in the Ashlands does anyone know?

I have deactived the first drill and trying to get to the second one but all i see is this floating blue ball in the sky between the gap from the first and second tower.. does anyone know how to get to the second tower or how to lower the grappling point?

REPQMAN asked for clarification:

I do not have the grappling hook either at this stage of the game. Half way through the Ashlands. Anyone know when we get the grappling hook or have I missed it somewhere. I do try to search every nook and cranny in the environment for stuff so dont think I have missed it just dont know when we supposed to get it cause I have seen a lot of places to use it, at least one in each level.

malice30 asked for clarification:

How do i get out tha ashlands?

Answers

Alyxandor answered:

You have to climb up from inside the tower past the spinning blade and out onto the walkway around the outside of the tower than just grapple across.
0 0

mulisha05 answered:

At this point should we have the grappling hook? Cuz I dont should I be worried?
0 0

pastyD answered:

You don't need the grappling hook at this point.
deactivating the second drill is only required to get an artifact so while you need the grappling hok to get it, you do not need the hook to progress in the story.
you need to come back with the hook later.
0 0

Cabrera45 answered:

You will get the grappling hook at the next level called "Iron Canopy"
0 0

Help in ashlands please?? Answered Snowminty
How do I get past Ashlands? Open Mkeegs79
Invisible Chest in the Ashlands? Answered burnbaby
Blocked path in ashlands? Answered mattN9211
Vulgrim location in AshLands??? Answered PKJuggalo