Question from Dev445

At the crossroads how do you get the chest on the building?

I got the hookshot and I see the blue thing but its to far to reach

visceralNL answered:

Yes, the map is very misleading here. It shows a chest on the map and the only logical place would have to be on top of the building but it is actually a hidden chest.

Galm13 is half right. You need to run around the Crossroads level and destroy every fire hydrant you see (NOT parking meters). When you destroy all the fire hydrants the chest will appear (on the ground, not on top of the building).
2 0

Answers

apiontk answered:

You can't get this until you have the death mask. To the right of the blue hook about halfway down the street there is a shadowflight orb. (you can see the shadow of it without the shadow mask). When you get the shadow mask use it and shadowglide to the building and follow it and jump toward the hook. You should be able to grapple it to the building on the other side of the street. The chest on the top of the building has a wrath shard in it i think.
0 1

galm13 answered:

actually I think you're talking about the "hidden chest". To get it keep destroying the parking meters (at least it's what I did) for a while and It will pop up...if you still want to go on the building SPOILER WARNING to get a piece of the armageddon blade you will have to wait till you gain the Shadow mask.
0 1

glowstickghost answered:

The way I did it was by killing all of the enemies, and the chest appeared and had blue souls in it.
0 1

mjaie0023 answered:

If you are talking about the one that is only there in the shadow realm you need to go down the pit climb up the few levels inside of the building and when you have gone as hig as you can there is a hole in the ceiling look up and you will see a mutated wall use the grappling hook to pull you up to it and there you go put on the mask and there it is.
0 0