Question from keithschnur

How do i get the secret chest in drowned pass to appear?

Id like to know i tried killing everything but that didnt work

keithschnur provided additional details:

I know theres a secret chest cus i have furys embrace and it shows it on the map

xythdemos asked for clarification:

I'm seeing this as well, there's a chest right under where the armageddon blade piece was, there must be some kind of mini-puzzle to make it appear, ie destroy certain things or such.

mostrugget asked for clarification:

What redemption code i never got any codes.

mazinkaizar asked for clarification:

in that case, i have missed this chest. but i am woundering if there is a fifth wrath to upgrade? I have already upgrade all my four wraths but when i went back to Vulgrim i found there is still one more unlocked wrath. any idea abt that?

SonsOLiberty answered:

Wow, you guys are saying it's the devs fault and the game is glitching and I'm so mad :lol:

It's not a glitch, it's not a shard, it's not anything important but souls......!!!

You can only get this while in the shadow realm, when you blow the earth caller fro the rock formation guy? When he sends you to the shadow realm, you then can get this, if you missed it, you CANNOT GET IT EVER!!!!

Try reading FAQ's if you missing stuff, and quite blaming the developers :lol:
6 0

Answers

Manjihikage answered:

The chest will appear near the end of the game when you are on a quest to reforge a sword. need the item "shadow mask"
0 1

Azrieth4 answered:

Definitely stuck at the same chest, standing on top of the structure wearing the shadow mask and still getting nothing, killed every enemy on the sides and all the fish...
1 0

RedDeathBalloon answered:

I need one more shard for the full health achievement, if that's the chest I'm gonna be pissesd. I already am just forbthe fact that whatever I do isn't working!
1 0

mostrugget answered:

its is just ridiculous i have got everything in the game upgraded every thing i have even going through the whole map like about 10 times and have got every box apart from the secret chest in DROWNED PASS. I NEED IT TO GET MY WRATH ACHIEVEMENT AND ITS THE ONLY BOX LEFT IN THE GAME BY FAR. BUT HOW THE **** DO I GET IT DOSE ANY ONE NO. ITS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH I WANNA BREAK MY DISC.
0 0

Howiedodat answered:

Well Reddeath you are in luck, this chest wont stop you from getting the full health achievement, i just got that achievement and I still can't figure out how to get this one in drowned pass, if anyone figures it out, please post eeeet!!!
0 0

slidvayne answered:

hmm Maybe the chest has something to do with the redemption code that came with the game?
0 0

D_Centurion answered:

The redemption code is only to unlock Death's "Soul Harvester." Which does nothing more than the regular scythe besides reap more souls. The code is case and space sensitive... The Hollow Lord
0 0

mostrugget answered:

Yea i have already done that but am still having the same problem i think Vigil needs to fix and update the game quickly. this is a very poor performance for them. so i guess Dante inferno will be the same too, glitching on stuff in the game.
0 0

oXBERSERKERXo answered:

D_Centurion hes talking about a different redemption code, the one that says DO NOT DISCARD
0 0

mostrugget answered:

I reli have no idea wat code it is but now i cant get my achievement because i cant get my wrath core to the maximum.
0 0

pacoveli answered:

The only thing I can think of is kill every crow in the area.... anyone tried that yet? I would now, but i'm looking for the last soldier artifact at the moment...
0 0

20valveAE86 answered:

I've tried that pacoveli.. i even tried killing all the fish
0 0

wasant123 answered:

i think it related with demon which is red color. As the first times I see 2 red demon, now i play it has only 1 demon left. So I think it depend on the way to kill red demon to unlock the hidden chest.
0 0

Tumedus answered:

You can get this chest the first time you enter the zone. You can only see this chest when the gate statue allows you to see into the shadow realm for the 4 challenges (mask does not work).
0 0

mhades answered:

if it is the chest that is in the area that you gotta go under water to get to for challenge to open the gate... then yeah, I got that one today while on the challenge quest. I went looking behind a rock and noticed a blackish chest from the shadow realm.
0 0

majinbuu0 answered:

Destroy all the tombstones
0 1

Ruins_Rider answered:

Its true i have that one when the gate guard sends you to the shadow realm you have to get it or you wont be able to ever it don't show up on my map so i guess i have it
0 0

shanetasse answered:

I was told this chest is a glitch or the producers never put it in but it still shows on the map
0 0

neomancipator answered:

This chest is a bug and not needed for full completion. You can get all achievements without looting this chest. Just disregard it.
0 0

AlecViking answered:

Alright, well as most of you seem to be freaking out about this chest, you may or may not remember that chances are you already got it... You see earlier in the game when you first reach the drowned pass there is a chest in the adjacent building which upon being opened provides 250 Souls. The chest marked on the map is just a small glitch which a future patch will fix. This patch will most likely be released with the same patch to fix the screen tearing for the Xbox 360 version. So basically, you all most likely already opened chest #5 when you first got to the drowned pass. Happy Gaming lol
2 0