Question from Ursula8

where can I find some keys and an axe at the begining of the game?

I am turning in the circles and I am stuck for a day and a half because can't find some f... keys and an axe........looked everywere..I am at the begining of the game...(about 4 hours played in a row)
Thanks a lot!

Answers

metalandroid answered:

Well, After your sent to silent hill and you see Josh in the Grand Hotel, you have to walk to your right down the street to see a wrecked fire truck. Turn right from where you see it and you will see an allyway with a Smog creature in it. Kill that and travel down the alley and hop down and go under the fire truck for the Ax. Proceed back to the Grand hotel and continue from there
0 0

Dagoth_Wit answered:

You're not going to open those in the beginning. Keep progressing and you'll eventually be led back to your house with the appropriate gear.
0 0

spardante2000 answered:

Exactly how much in the beginning? beacuse you wont get axe until you'r in silent hill
tell me wich keys you'r lookingore and im sure i can help you
0 0