Question from XPwns415

Are you able to swim in this game?

I havent seen any swimming in this game, like what would happen if you fall in the water?

Bo_Bo_Lucy answered:

You bounce right back out. You don't die, you don't swim around, it just pops you back onto land.
3 0

Answers

fiske answered:

I do not think you can swim
1 0

RedVenom09 answered:

If you get into the water it teleports you back to the land, just like in spiderman games or skate 2
1 1

XPwns415 answered:

I think like in hulk ultimate distructoin you will just jump right out after being under water for like 2 seconds.
1 1

WhyKid answered:

He can't swim because his biomass makes him sink because he almost weighs a metric ton so he will just hop on the water back to land no matter how far you seem to have gotten
0 3

Mikulekee answered:

No swimming. If you fall in the water, Alex will fully submerge and jump back out to land.
1 0

ScubaFrank answered:

The virus you are infected with cannot cross bodies of water, when you jump into water you get submerge than you get eject right back out. If in the pond in the park you will keep the same direction you we're going. If in the river around the island you will be eject toward dry land.
0 0

Why does the game keep telling me (To play this game you need to download an update from XBox live)? Answered Lukas455555
New Game+? Answered terradeborah
What is up with new game +? Answered kakaim
New Game? Answered Hershey_Mouse
Should I buy this game? Open poweradefan100