How to get gold for Street Sweeper event?

1. How do I get over 200 infected kills? I've gotten close, but run out of enemies. I've tried running to large groups, but that seems to get me less

User Info: klokwurk00

klokwurk00 - 7 years ago

1. few tips,

1) do not hit them in big groups, the game spawns new guys everytime you kill one, so if you wait for a big group, your only slowing down your stream of enemies.

2) make sure there is no one else around for the guys you are killing to attack. For instance if you are sweeping away infected, make sure there are no military around, that way they will focus on you, and vice versa.

3) keep trying, these events are not the easiest but they are possible, just keep at it and you will get it.

User Info: Ralanar

Ralanar - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Do not only go for the infected that chase after you, Go to the nearest infected area and beat the roaming infected on the streets. I did this for all my events and got like 400 kills on a event were I got to kill 300 for gold this also works for some military events. If u have any questions or want me to explain better add me. My gamer tag is kakaim.

User Info: kakaim

kakaim - 7 years ago 0 0