Question from w1nger

Help evading/destroying military in The Altered World?

Every time i try to kill or evade the army they just keep popping up no matter where they are. I can kill all three helicopters that spawn and immediately they have replacements. i can run for minutes and magically army people and more helis show up. is there something wrong? I literally ran and fought for 45minutes just then and still no juice. please help.

Cyrius85 asked for clarification:

SuperSoldiers?

Answers

BxRad answered:

If you are trying to avoid the military after raising alert, switch to Alex and let your disguise alert go down. immediately head for the roof so only helicopters will be able to see you. then notice where the helicopters are on your minimap. find a good place on the roof to quick duck out of sight behind a ridge and when the switch icon pops up hit it immediately. you should be able to avoid alert this way.
1 1

JKiii answered:

Go toward an alley and change your disguise (there'll be an icon appearing when its safe to change, but keep moving incase any UAVs or SuperSoldiers start following (they appear later on in the story)
1 1

Cyrius85 answered:

Ah yes..supersoldiers. Yeah just run away and get into an alley or behind a ridge and switch when the icon comes up. Keep moving and lay low. Take the opportunity to stealth consume for health if necessary.

Maybe I'm just not accurate with my button presses but I would occasionally switch to my armour by accident. Not the best "blending in" strategy.
0 1

Cheats_4_You answered:

Like BxRad said, i always head for buildings with lots of vents or designs and change. It is quite simple, bescause the Helis are usually to dumb to notice. Hope this helps
0 1

zblazexv2 answered:

First consume a civilian in a crowded place then run quickly then switch to that civilian in a crowded okace or on a roof or when no people can see you
0 1

trancedman answered:

YOU HAVE TO DEACTIVATE "NO DETECTION" CHEAT FROM TRAINER.PRESS * if you use the same trainer I use.You're welcome.
0 2

elmepo answered:

Just Simply Change into a different person when you quickly sprint form the Heli's (I.E. When you're just out of their sight.)

Also, Trancedman, Look at the bloody console, It says 360, You can only get trainers for PC's. >_>
0 0

What is the best strategy for Destroying the military bases and hives? Answered evilmonkeys123
Destroying Hives? Answered Sir1358
Destroying Newer Hives? Open GaoMaiGar55
Destroying Infected Water Towers? Answered aBathingApe_
If you destroyed the military bases? Answered Keaze_