Help evading/destroying military in The Altered World?

1. Every time i try to kill or evade the army they just keep popping up no matter where they are. I can kill all three helicopters that spawn and immediately they have replacements. i can run for minutes and magically army people and more helis show up. is there something wrong? I literally ran and fought for 45minutes just then and still no juice. please help.

User Info: w1nger

w1nger - 7 years ago
    SuperSoldiers?

User Info: Cyrius85

Cyrius85 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you are trying to avoid the military after raising alert, switch to Alex and let your disguise alert go down. immediately head for the roof so only helicopters will be able to see you. then notice where the helicopters are on your minimap. find a good place on the roof to quick duck out of sight behind a ridge and when the switch icon pops up hit it immediately. you should be able to avoid alert this way.

User Info: BxRad

BxRad - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Go toward an alley and change your disguise (there'll be an icon appearing when its safe to change, but keep moving incase any UAVs or SuperSoldiers start following (they appear later on in the story)

User Info: JKiii

JKiii (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. Ah yes..supersoldiers. Yeah just run away and get into an alley or behind a ridge and switch when the icon comes up. Keep moving and lay low. Take the opportunity to stealth consume for health if necessary.

Maybe I'm just not accurate with my button presses but I would occasionally switch to my armour by accident. Not the best "blending in" strategy.

User Info: Cyrius85

Cyrius85 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Like BxRad said, i always head for buildings with lots of vents or designs and change. It is quite simple, bescause the Helis are usually to dumb to notice. Hope this helps

User Info: Cheats_4_You

Cheats_4_You - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. First consume a civilian in a crowded place then run quickly then switch to that civilian in a crowded okace or on a roof or when no people can see you

User Info: zblazexv2

zblazexv2 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. YOU HAVE TO DEACTIVATE "NO DETECTION" CHEAT FROM TRAINER.PRESS * if you use the same trainer I use.You're welcome.

User Info: trancedman

trancedman - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. Just Simply Change into a different person when you quickly sprint form the Heli's (I.E. When you're just out of their sight.)

Also, Trancedman, Look at the bloody console, It says 360, You can only get trainers for PC's. >_>

User Info: elmepo

elmepo - 6 years ago 0 0