Question from kellycrowe

The Last Crusade,Chapter 6: The Temple of the Grail?

Indiana and his friend get into a room with a robot like ememy ( which I can knock out but not kill) connected are 3 rooms filled with gold vial like things, The hint arrows suggest that I should put a vial on a pilon in the centre of the room but they just smash! What am I supposed to do?

Answers

effin_ninjas answered:

There are three rooms in the final area and you want to open up the room to the left. It has a very plain looking wood cup in there and you want to pick up that cup and use it at the fountain. It could possibly be in other rooms. Also, maybe it was because of the color settings on my tv but the cup was very hard to see against all the shine.
1 0

darkmagic42 answered:

The cup you need will be a darker yellowish brown than the others.
0 1

knowsense answered:

U got to go to the room all the way on the left open i with a book go in look for the cup thats diffrent from the otheres it will be brownish goldish one bring it to the pilon then your done.
0 1

PrinceDusk answered:

Theres a cup in the far left room thats smaller and duller than the rest, thats the one you need, the rest just kill you.
0 0

Misterjds answered:

There is a cup in the far left room that looks different than all the other cups. Use indy and swing over and grab it, then swing back and fill it.
0 0