The Last Crusade,Chapter 6: The Temple of the Grail?

1. Indiana and his friend get into a room with a robot like ememy ( which I can knock out but not kill) connected are 3 rooms filled with gold vial like things, The hint arrows suggest that I should put a vial on a pilon in the centre of the room but they just smash! What am I supposed to do?

User Info: kellycrowe

kellycrowe - 7 years ago

1. There are three rooms in the final area and you want to open up the room to the left. It has a very plain looking wood cup in there and you want to pick up that cup and use it at the fountain. It could possibly be in other rooms. Also, maybe it was because of the color settings on my tv but the cup was very hard to see against all the shine.

User Info: effin_ninjas

effin_ninjas - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The cup you need will be a darker yellowish brown than the others.

User Info: darkmagic42

darkmagic42 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. U got to go to the room all the way on the left open i with a book go in look for the cup thats diffrent from the otheres it will be brownish goldish one bring it to the pilon then your done.

User Info: knowsense

knowsense - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Theres a cup in the far left room thats smaller and duller than the rest, thats the one you need, the rest just kill you.

User Info: PrinceDusk

PrinceDusk - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. There is a cup in the far left room that looks different than all the other cups. Use indy and swing over and grab it, then swing back and fill it.

User Info: Misterjds

Misterjds - 7 years ago 0 0