Question from T3RM1N470R117

Can't play co-op?

I've been trying to do co-op since I got to chapter 1, I'm in Chapter 2, level 7 and everytime I try to connect to a game or something of the sort, I get a message "No similar game progress has been found.. Please try again later". I know there is, because I can see people level 6-7 on the list, but it won't let me join. Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

mournful answered:

The answer foxdin provided isnt accurate. Its an issue that needs to be fixed on their side that I think is coming out as a patch on Thursday. Meanwhile there is a workaround you can use to get into peoples games. As far as I know its only possible to do on Xbox 360. Heres the solution:

1. Go to the game lobby and hit X on the player profile whos game you are wanting to join.
2. Select "join session in progress" if that doesn't work hit B to back out of their profile and try again until it pops up.
2 2

Answers

foxsdin answered:

Wait sorry wrong above post. I beleve the reason it wont let you join due to the fact that you are in a diffrent section quest wise. they are eather behind you or ahead of you in the story line.
1 6

FerusDemens answered:

Based on what the game told me, it allows you to join people with the same progress as you or people with less progress than you. The only way for someone behind you plot-wise (or for you to join someone ahead of you) is to go into Game Lobby (or wherever you can get the person's player-profile) and click to join them. A warning will appear (if they are ahead of you) telling you that there might be risk of spoilers. Click yes to join and no to cancel, obviously.
1 1

ZachDatteel answered:

I had the same issue. It wouldn't let me join anything but games on the same chapter. I think they're suppose to be patching the multiplayer lobbies soon.
0 2

DroxanjVII answered:

Try getting a little furthur in the game. The issue may be your story progress isnt matching up.
1 0

jimmykiller answered:

I always just have my friend I want to join invite me then you can join any percent done game.
0 0

ramos1337 answered:

This usually depends where there story line is and what location there in.If you click on your RB button on the game lobby screen you can quick play in someones game, but there connection also matters.
0 0

Hibob226 answered:

I had this problem and they have to be invited or they have to join you you can only ivite higher lvls and lower lvls have to join yourgame that is what i hade to do
0 0

I'm having trouble with nomal play no online play? Unanswered Buddha602
Does anyone want to play? Open hambergurs12
Can't seem to play Co-op? Open chopperholic001
Does anyone want to play online XBL with me? Open misterpudding93
Why can't i play in splitscreen? Open Asura23