Can't play co-op?

1. I've been trying to do co-op since I got to chapter 1, I'm in Chapter 2, level 7 and everytime I try to connect to a game or something of the sort, I get a message "No similar game progress has been found.. Please try again later". I know there is, because I can see people level 6-7 on the list, but it won't let me join. Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 5 years ago

1. The answer foxdin provided isnt accurate. Its an issue that needs to be fixed on their side that I think is coming out as a patch on Thursday. Meanwhile there is a workaround you can use to get into peoples games. As far as I know its only possible to do on Xbox 360. Heres the solution:

1. Go to the game lobby and hit X on the player profile whos game you are wanting to join.
    2. Select "join session in progress" if that doesn't work hit B to back out of their profile and try again until it pops up.

User Info: mournful

mournful - 5 years ago 2 2

1. Wait sorry wrong above post. I beleve the reason it wont let you join due to the fact that you are in a diffrent section quest wise. they are eather behind you or ahead of you in the story line.

User Info: foxsdin

foxsdin - 5 years ago 1 6
  2. Based on what the game told me, it allows you to join people with the same progress as you or people with less progress than you. The only way for someone behind you plot-wise (or for you to join someone ahead of you) is to go into Game Lobby (or wherever you can get the person's player-profile) and click to join them. A warning will appear (if they are ahead of you) telling you that there might be risk of spoilers. Click yes to join and no to cancel, obviously.

User Info: FerusDemens

FerusDemens - 5 years ago 1 1
  3. I had the same issue. It wouldn't let me join anything but games on the same chapter. I think they're suppose to be patching the multiplayer lobbies soon.

User Info: ZachDatteel

ZachDatteel - 5 years ago 0 2
  4. Try getting a little furthur in the game. The issue may be your story progress isnt matching up.

User Info: DroxanjVII

DroxanjVII - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. I always just have my friend I want to join invite me then you can join any percent done game.

User Info: jimmykiller

jimmykiller - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. This usually depends where there story line is and what location there in.If you click on your RB button on the game lobby screen you can quick play in someones game, but there connection also matters.

User Info: ramos1337

ramos1337 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. I had this problem and they have to be invited or they have to join you you can only ivite higher lvls and lower lvls have to join yourgame that is what i hade to do

User Info: Hibob226

Hibob226 - 4 years ago 0 0