Question from InTheGame1

Where do you find Maggie?

Quest giver: Steven

Where should I go to look or how do I get to her?

kokujoman answered:

you find Maggie at the lighthouse when it comes down to that mission, dont wanna spoil anything for you
2 0

Answers

UWerOwNED answered:

You'll eventually find her by doing the main quests so don't worry about missing her.
0 0

Ivallios answered:

Maggie is in the lighthouse in the corner. The quest marker doesn't show her but she is inside. Turn right when facing the door to upstairs. then turn right again and shes in that corner space on the floor.
0 0

MrKain answered:

You find her in the lighthouse in Chapter 2. (Steven can give you the mission in Chapter 1, but she doesn't seem to appear st the lighthouse until chapter 2... I may be wrong.)
0 0

SimplyRice answered:

Any time that you track a quest and the map doesn't show the path to it means the quest is in an area that you have not explored yet. Periodically track those quests from time to time and see if the white dots appear on the map and when it does that means you can finish the quest.
0 0

Siphion answered:

Lighthouse. Nuff said.
0 0

Where can I find axe? Open 1NEEdm0NEy
Where can I find Harlan? Answered jellybob8
Where can I find oleander? Open FruiPunSamuraiG
Where do i find the spade? Open vieralover99
Guns were do i find them? Answered DLane1488