Where can I find the wife and daughter in the In Cold Blood quest?

1. I know they are in an Abandoned House in Moresby, but I can't seem to find them. What would be helpful is if someone could say 'they're in the abandoned house near...' please.

User Info: H16HP01N7

H16HP01N7 - 5 years ago

1. It is on the west side of the map, about two streets over from the water pumping station.

If you look on the map there is this round, blue thing (I am assuming water tower) on the west side. If you go directly east from that, the entrance to Mugabe's (or whatever his name was) abandoned house is there.

It took me forever to find this too since the game decides not to give you a waypoint for this quest (at least mine didn't).

User Info: airbat

airbat - 5 years ago 0 0

1. If you have a look on your map and scroll through all the 'portals' (most will be sewers etc.) but one... or more(!) should be called 'abandoned house'. If it's not on your map yet - keep exploring!

User Info: mlc302mlc302

mlc302mlc302 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The abandoned house has a symbol to it since its a "travel spot". It will be on your map as soon as you get the mission, represented by a red gears symbol (similar to the other "portal" or "travel spots"). From the church, move the cursor to the south of the map, you should see it.
    And normally, the game will give you waypoints.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann - 5 years ago 0 0