Question from vieralover99

Where do i find the spade?

After rescuing Jin and clearing the graveyard, one guy wants you to get him a spade or shovel, but the quest says SPADE specifically... where in the city can you find one? Or must you return to the resort to find it?

Answers

KvNinja answered:

Well you can find one just about anywhere there are plenty in the town, and the village in the jungle with a dock has one(thats the only one i can remember distinctly sorry)
0 0

FoA_Altair answered:

Easiest one to find is right outside the hut where you have to go to the quest marker in the river village as soon as you enter the jungle. Its right in front of the fruit stand then you can go inside the hut and fast travel back to the church
1 0

rein2012 answered:

At the building where you get armour for your truck in the resort, outside leaning on some barrels. Never found one in the city, found alot in the jungle.
0 0

vieralover99 answered:

Thanks friends... my game froze up and wouldn't load, so i started a new one and found a spade outside the building where you find your first workbench in the game, so there's another location...
1 0

Where can I find the spade for the guy in the church? Answered Killerf0x91
Where can I find axe? Open 1NEEdm0NEy
How do I find Bungalow 26? Open lilacbush
Guns were do i find them? Answered DLane1488
Where can I find Harlan? Answered jellybob8