Question from balimudder

Can I return to the hotel to pick up the molotov mod?

I finished the mainquest to find the armored car but I didn't pick up the molotov mod in the computer room with the thug in it. Is it possible to return to this room? I tried using the portal that says it leads to the parking lot but the door is locked before getting to the area I need.

SilentLoner answered:

One option is to join another player's game, if they haven't cleared the hotel yet. Each player can get their own copy of the blueprint, so you don't have to worry about them missing out on it if you grab it.

If you have downloaded the 1.3 update, then another option is to start a new game from chapter 3. Select your current file when given the option, and you should be able to start from the beginning of chapter 3 with your current character.

If you don't have Xbox Live and can't get the patch or join a game that hasn't cleared the hotel yet, then your only option is to finish the game and get it on the next playthrough.
0 0