Whats the difference?

1. I'm a late buyer. I love the C&C series, but I missed the debut of both Tiberian Sun & Kane's Wrath on Xbox360. I'm pretty much kidding myself cause I'll probably buy both. I just wanted to know what's the difference between the 2 games?

User Info: Eston84

Eston84 - 7 years ago

1. You say you love the C&C series, well think back to Generals and Zero Hour. Generals was the original, with three factions, and a campaign for each. Zero hour introduced three new "subfactions" for each "main" faction, as well as new units, campaigns, and maps. It's exactly the same here, except there are only two "subfactions" per "main".

User Info: Schmeethe88

Schmeethe88 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Kane's Wrath has new factions (two sub-factions for each GDI, Nod, and Scrin). It also has epic units for each faction (MARV, a HUGE tank, for GDI. The Redeemer, a huge quadroped, for Nod. A Hexopod, a huge spider like vehicle for Scrin). Last but certainly not least, it has all the balancing updates up to the point of release.
    You also have a new, but short campaign for Nod. Also there is Kane's Challenge, a series of 10 skirmishes for each faction against each faction.

User Info: DSSDevl

DSSDevl - 7 years ago 0 1