Question from jasv2

How Do I Save My Game??

How do I save my game? Where do I go and what do I press??

BakaSamma answered:

Going near any "new you" centers will trigger a save. That and exiting the game will save as well.
5 0

Answers

Benwars answered:

Press 'Start' and then select 'Exit'. It will save and take you to the menu screen. The next time you load that character you will load from that save point.
1 0

nyghtGT answered:

Pausing the game and selecting Exit will save your progress no matter where you are at, but when you go back to your game you will be at the nearest New You place.
0 0

keenejoe answered:

I feel your pain. I had the same problem, lost my whole game. I believe you have to sign in to your 360 first under a gamer profile. When I restarted the game, it says "you are not currently signed in to a gamer profile. Your progress and settings will not be saved until you sign in and have at least one storage device connected."

So make sure you are signed in under some profile. I think the other answers are right but they are not taking this other fact into account -- if you're not signed in then it won't save a damn thing even though you make and name a character and all that garbage. Makes perfect sense to me.
0 0