How do I help the trapped claptrap in Old Haven?

1. It's inside a steel cage high up. I can't seem to reach it, and there doesn't seem to be anything around that would open it...

User Info: TheKitchenSin

TheKitchenSin - 7 years ago

1. It's the point of the mission "Not Without My Claptrap," which is required to advance the plot. If you do not yet have this mission, you can safely ignore the claptrap, as there will be nothing you can do for it. Once the mission is active, a lever directly below the cage becomes usable.

User Info: TheKitchenSin

TheKitchenSin - 7 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. Get a repair kit for it, and then it will dance and increase your inventory.

User Info: HeWhoCorrupts

HeWhoCorrupts - 7 years ago 0 8
  2. If you're talking about the one stuck in a raised elevator (marked with a "!" on your map), you can't help him right now. The switch to let him down and out won't activate until you've progressed in the main quest line.

User Info: Archvelius

Archvelius (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. I have looked for the answer to this myself. You have to complete the storyline. Eventually there will come a quest to let that claptrap out of the cage. Once you have done this mission, go into the building with the vending machine in it, and you will find him on the floor.

User Info: Neoclue

Neoclue - 7 years ago 0 0