Where is the 4th weapon slot?

1. I was playing online with my friend who got the 4th weapon slot and I didn't. Where do I go to get this? I've beaten Sledge and gone into the next area.

User Info: theeggman84

theeggman84 - 7 years ago

1. In the Dahl Headland, you do the mission Getting Lucky (or something like that), then you do Powering the Fast Travel Network, and then blow up 8 Mad Mel Patrols (they're bandit cars). After that you fight Mad Mel. Just turn in that mission by following the checkpoints into New Haven and you have your 4th weapon slot.

User Info: Lefthandedkid

Lefthandedkid - 7 years ago 0 0

1. to get 4th slot. you just need to go to new haven atfer you beat umm Mad max the (the car war boss with rocket launchers atfer this.. go to lucky and report it and go to new haven and you will get it. be careful new haven is a strong place for lv 21+

User Info: ZealDeath

ZealDeath - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. It's in new haven right after completing the first quest power to the people

User Info: Gauntlet121

Gauntlet121 - 7 years ago 0 0