Anything to do after the game ends?

1. Other than resart, after you beat the last boss is there anything new that you can do, such as a new mission secret bosses or special weapons you can only get after you beat the boss?

User Info: tnelly12

tnelly12 - 7 years ago

1. If you go to Earl's Scrapyard after you beat the game, even if you just load up your first playthrough, you can see "Scrappy All Grown Up". I am sure there are other easter eggs, but this is the only one i ran across, just cause i had to go back to get my last Claptrap Rescue.

User Info: cooleyes37

cooleyes37 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well on the second playthru when u start over the first ammo machine has the final orange ammo capacity upgrades and the enemies start with levels in the 30s. Other than that and better loot not much at all changes, no new special weapons or bosses, just harder enemies to help you get to level 50

User Info: acoustic_Cowboy

acoustic_Cowboy - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. After you beat it a second time through, all enemies are like 48+ and all vending machines, weapon chests, etc contain 48+ items.

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah, do like i just did and get Zombie island of Dr. Ned DLC

User Info: RykOrama

RykOrama - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Not to be rude and correct you Cowboy, but has anyone else noticed the different shades of orange items? The same thing goes with the Ammo Capacity Upgrades, further along in the second playthrough you can in fact get even better SDU's for ammo.
    Personally I have not found anything significantly different in the second playthrough. However there are many more opportunities to find rare items weapons.

User Info: vonmonj

vonmonj - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. @vonmonj - I noticed the different shades of orange too. I've been seeing different shades since relatively early too. Assumed it was a glitch / bug

User Info: van8888

van8888 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Currently in all my inventories I have a range of colour going from nearly yellow to pumpkin of doom orange. Orange is rare, and the developers have further divided the rarity by shade.

User Info: vonmonj

vonmonj - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Well yeah enemies are tougher at 2nd playthrough. To answer your question van8888, there are 3 different kinds of orange. Light orange, orange, and dark orange. Dark orange being the rarest.

User Info: zuzu304

zuzu304 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Now now, don't forget the forever elusive Pearl weapons...

No idea if there are any legit ones yet, but there are a few Hex-modded once floating around.

User Info: aredingt

aredingt - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. new game +!! you restart it with all of your weapons, upgrades, etc. and the enemies are upgraded in level. (in the beginning where they would be level one, they are now around level 30-35). its cool because you get better weapons and that way you wont have to keep beating the final boss in order to get to level 50, which is what i thought i would have to do when i beat the game the first time. :P

User Info: T846

T846 - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. Yeah vonmon i've noticed different colored orange items too, isn't it weird? i noticed it when i was reorganizing my weapons in my inventory

User Info: noobnowmaster

noobnowmaster - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. yes. after you beat the game, theres still many of things to do. Do chalenges, play multiplayer, get the zombie island of Dr. Ned, and best of all.... the second playthrough. in the second playthrough, the game restarts, but you keep your weapons and accumulated chalenges. So technically the storyline resets, not the entire game

User Info: Tninja008

Tninja008 - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. After you beat the first playthrough you basiclly just start the quests all over again except you keep your gear and the enemies are harder and drop better gear now (but the best weapons you don't get til the 3rd play through

User Info: noobnowmaster

noobnowmaster - 6 years ago 0 0
  13. @aredingt - Im on 360 and the "elusive" pearl weapon Thanatos has already appeared twice in chests - I keep selling them but they just wont go away!

User Info: gameguy1546

gameguy1546 - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
How far through the game am I? Unresolved
New Game plus? Answered
What is this game? Answered
How long is the game? Unresolved
How Do I Save My Game?? Answered