What are the secret achievements?

1. I just want to know what they are so i know how to get them

User Info: Sir1358

Sir1358 - 7 years ago

1. You can see every achievement here
    www.xbox360achievements.org/game/borderlands/achievements/

User Info: X_LordShadow_X

X_LordShadow_X - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I don't recall which ones were secret, the only one i have left that is a secret achievment is United We Stand. Check the Cheats section above for a list of all the achievements.

User Info: CleanPlague

CleanPlague - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I know there is one called "12 Days of Pandora". If you check your challenges list, it is the first challenge on there. Just complete it and it is unlocked.

User Info: Neoclue

Neoclue - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Most of the secret achievments are just betting bosses. 1, however is giving me problems. I'm on my second playthorugh and still don't know what boat I need to jump on to get the "i'm on a boat" achievment.

User Info: PIZZA6931

PIZZA6931 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. The I'm on a boat achievement is gained from standing on a make shift boat in the bottom right area in the trash coast, if you use your map you will dee the shape of a pier head there and Roberts your fathers brother :)

User Info: OracleOfHalo

OracleOfHalo - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. im on a Boat can be done in treachers landing just go in head straight theres a washer jump up on it then jump up to the red chest and run to the very back of the area and theres a boat there also the tannis fish thing happens there if you know what i mean.

User Info: zephaaer

zephaaer - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Go to ht tp://www.xbox360achievements.org/

User Info: Maxwell6464

Maxwell6464 - 6 years ago 0 0