Does Brick's skill "Revenge" work with Berserk mode?

1. Revenge: Killing an enemy increases your damage with all weapons for a few seconds.

I'm curious if this works while in Berserk mode and stacks with Brick's other skill "Heavy Handed" which says killing an enemy greatly increases your MELEE damage for a few seconds.

Revenge says with ALL weapons and to me, the fists are a weapon. So to restate, does Revenge work with melee attacks or simply guns?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answer.

User Info: Pruflus

Pruflus - 7 years ago

1. Nope.

User Info: nikfoe333205

nikfoe333205 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I haven't confirmed it personally, but I'm 90% sure it doesn't. Although they're very damaging, technically, Brick's fists aren't weapons.

User Info: Archvelius

Archvelius (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Due to the wording of the skills i would have to say they don't stack with Berserk i haven't personally played as Brick yet but when it refers to weapons i think guns and when it says melee i think it's talking about when you ush the right analog stick in

User Info: noobnowmaster

noobnowmaster - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. Revenge does NOT work with the fists 'o pain. However, several reliable sources have confirmed that Pay Back works quite nicely, even while berserking. Mix in a single point in Unbreakable and you extend the amount of time you get the increase.

User Info: HeyKnee

HeyKnee - 6 years ago 1 0