Question from Hachibei

Is vertical split-screen the only split-screen mode available?

Every time I see split-screen gameplay, it's always split vertically. Is there horizontal split-screen available?

mikekearn answered:

It depends on your Xbox's settings - if you have it set to automatically configure based on what TV you plug it into, then it depends on the TV. You can try to manually force your Xbox to display SD or HD depending on what you prefer, but it can significantly degrade the quality of your picture either way you go.
0 0

Answers

TLO_x_Rajang answered:

No there isnt
0 1

mherberg answered:

Actually, I have played this game with horizontal split screen on Xbox 360. My friend joined and it was split horizontally. It must have been some sort of bug because I've never seen it since.
0 0

BIOMEGA answered:

Though I haven't confirmed this, it probably depends on whether your TV is widescreen or set for HD. I'm playing on a normal non-widscreen, non-HD tv and it's split horizontally.
1 0

Tha_Masta_D answered:

I agree with BIOMEGA.

My 68cm Full flat 4:3 CRT splits horizontaly.

My 33 inch LCD 16:9 splits vertically.

There's no option, it just changes depending on which TV it's plugged into
1 0

MegamanZ4 answered:

Everything I've heard points to the display settings specified in the console's firmware (in this case, the 360's Dashboard).

I don't know if the PS3 version has horizontal split, but considering I heard complaints about the 360 version only having the horizontal split and the first time I booted it up, it was split vertically, I think it's the settings in the console.
0 0

.Split screen?? Answered condor711
Is there OFFLINE PvP split-screen? Answered JeannieMeanie
Split screen play? Answered baron514
How do I set-up split screen play? Open R0CK4L0NGER
Duplicate Items in co-op split screen? Answered hunter00069