How do I beat rakk hive?

1. I am a level 31 leader but cant figure out how to kill the rakk hive.Can anybody help???

User Info: HurtfulCoot

HurtfulCoot - 7 years ago

1. If you look at the hive, its has 4 eyes, each eye is a critical point on the beast. shoot at them. after a bit each one will end up going away after so much damage is done to it. once the 4 eyes are gone it should have less than a 1/4 of its life, or roughly there abouts. continue shooting it in the same areas and it should eventually drop.

User Info: Botchedalism

Botchedalism - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. I also found it helpful to stay up on the cliffs when you first enter the area where the rakk hive is. I alternated between a sniper rifle and a combat rifle.

User Info: doreycole

doreycole - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I am level 30 and kick alot of ass... my sniper hurts 407 with X4 explosion and my revolver 300 with 4X explosion and for the birds that came i had a 500% burst pistol that hurt 92 a bullet. So it killedem real good.

User Info: dj78x

dj78x - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. If you go up the path to the left as soon as you enter the area before you fight the rakk hive he cant hit you there but the rakk still can but they shouldnt be much of a problem. Just unload on his eyes with your assult rifle or submachine gun and you should have him down in about 5 mins.

User Info: brow3458

brow3458 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Seriously, i was lv 27 and i soloed him with that electric pistol, i shot him in the face and he died pretty fast

User Info: jdwooley14

jdwooley14 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Pretty much what everyone else is saying. There's a ledge to your left when you enter the area where you can shoot at its eyes FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE, but it can't attack you. However, you will have to deal with Kamikaze Rakks and Defender Rakks. I suggest using either a sniper, SMG, or Launcher for the Hive itself, and a shotgun for the Rakks it spawns.

User Info: ParadoxBomb

ParadoxBomb - 7 years ago 0 0