Where Are All The Eridian Weapons?

1. I'm lvl 28 nearly 29 and i still haven't seen a single one.
    I'm one of those people who like to explore everywhere so am i just unlucky or what?

Also any popular "spawn" points/areas?

User Info: EvilAngel1984

EvilAngel1984 - 7 years ago

1. I had my first one drop from a boss in one of the Scarlet zones. May have been coincidence, may not. Seemed fitting to me since they were the most advanced people on the planet. And between that point and finishing the game at level 34, I didn't see any others.

I'd suggest just keep playing the game, you'll see one eventually. Sure, you can farm New Haven chests, but that's boring. I did it for an hour one day in my first playthrough and never saw a single orange weapon.

User Info: Branaddar

Branaddar - 7 years ago 0 0

1. You just aren't having good luck with it. There are no particular points. Around your level, you can farm the 5 item chests in New Haven and come across them semi regularly if you really want them. Otherwise, it's sheer luck.

User Info: The_Wildstrike

The_Wildstrike - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. These weapons are pretty much random.

However, you do get some from certain quests. (Two I can list right off-hand.)

1. The Eridian Cannon is looted from the Crimson Lance boss.

2. The Eridian Shotgun is found as a reward for saving the Claptrap by the Thor (where you fight Baron Flynt).

I've only found two others ~ an Eridian machine gun, and a sniper.

They're not all that great, unless you enjoy waiting for them to recharge.

Even with a high proficiency (mine's in the high teens, I think), the recharge time is BRUTAL.

Although, I still carry the Eridian Shotgun just because it deal 148 x8, and it's a Shock-type weapon. I'm particularly fond of watching the human enemies' heads explode during electrocutions.

User Info: genocidekarma

genocidekarma - 7 years ago 0 0