Circle of slaughter glitch maybe?

1. Im in round 3 and i beat the last guy and nothing happens, no doors open, no one else to fight, the green dimond thing stays in the middle of the arena, is there something im missing or is it glitched.

User Info: rumble_6

rumble_6 - 7 years ago

1. Put your back to the entrance gate where you came in, slowly move to your left until you are in the corner and it will drop the next crates.

User Info: stonciddta

stonciddta - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I ran into the same exact thing, And I just killed myself and then I could finish it.

User Info: NvJuggalo

NvJuggalo - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Well theres 2 possibilities, 1- an enemy could be glitched into the enviroment some where and you can normally hear them or 2- for me the enemies were still in the spawn points and didnt come out for another 5 minutes.

User Info: Mrtyu

Mrtyu - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I have encountered numerous *bugs* when playing through the Rust Commons Circle of Slaughter, however i never experienced this one. I suggest reloading your save and trying again.

Good Hunting.....

User Info: BalambBoy

BalambBoy - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. All I needed to do to fix this was exit the game, re-load the game, wander into the arena, wander back out of the arena and turn in the quest.

User Info: Coyote_Rivers

Coyote_Rivers - 7 years ago 0 0