Question from rumble_6

Circle of slaughter glitch maybe?

Im in round 3 and i beat the last guy and nothing happens, no doors open, no one else to fight, the green dimond thing stays in the middle of the arena, is there something im missing or is it glitched.

stonciddta answered:

Put your back to the entrance gate where you came in, slowly move to your left until you are in the corner and it will drop the next crates.
2 0

Answers

NvJuggalo answered:

I ran into the same exact thing, And I just killed myself and then I could finish it.
0 0

Mrtyu answered:

Well theres 2 possibilities, 1- an enemy could be glitched into the enviroment some where and you can normally hear them or 2- for me the enemies were still in the spawn points and didnt come out for another 5 minutes.
0 0

BalambBoy answered:

I have encountered numerous *bugs* when playing through the Rust Commons Circle of Slaughter, however i never experienced this one. I suggest reloading your save and trying again.

Good Hunting.....
0 0

Coyote_Rivers answered:

All I needed to do to fix this was exit the game, re-load the game, wander into the arena, wander back out of the arena and turn in the quest.
0 0

Circul of slaughter round 3? Answered lazydogg2007
Cramerax/Circle of Duty Help? Answered Sasquatch8080
GLITCH or not? Open BlackDragon5176
Glitch? Open dragonpsycho200
Anyone else have this glitch? Open Metal_JFunk