Question from mopdisup

How do I solve the fresh fish?

Ive thrown a ton of grenades into all the fishing areas and have gotten nothing can some one plz help

From: woodie626 5 years ago

You have to blast the pools with the green glowing bobbers. The first one is in the first pool you find, you can only get four fish from it so you gotta find the next one and repeat. Also it must be explosive damage, grenade or otherwise.

What woodie said, but remember the waypoint. each waypoint is a new fishing area, and changes once you get the four in the area your at.

Good Luck. :)

I think it can also b electric damage cuz i shot in the water wit kroms side arm nd got em.

All you need to do is shoot the bobble in the pond that your waypoints are directing you to. That alone causes enough of an explosion to get you the dead fish. Just go on down to it and pick them up. Rinse and repeat till you get enough.

I had a little trouble with this myself, all you gotta due is shot the green fishing balls with a gun, and if it still doesn't work try a grenade for those stubern ones. and really it can be any weapon cause i opened them with my alien ball blaster

I was having trouble doing it with grenades until i removed my grenade mod and it worked fine, something with the grenade mods make the fish not appear lol

I've done it perfectly using explosive rain for my mod. Though, I'm pretty sure a well-aimed explosive longbow would do the same. Just like everyone else has been saying, you just have to aim for the glowing bobbers. If you look closely, you'll also see signs that point to the bobber when you get close. (because sometimes, the game's waypoint only directs you to the area and not the objective itself)

It only works if you do not have any grenade mods.

throw a grenade in the water by the glowing orbs connected to the fishing pole, the BOOM fish!

i personally used a Rocket Launcher =P