How or where do you most likely get a corrosive weapons?

1. Topic. How do you get corrosive weapons?(Is there a certain level) Where is the chance higher that I will get a corrosive weapon? I know that the game is completely random but there has to be a more likely chance somewhere.

User Info: GamerManiac3832

GamerManiac3832 - 7 years ago

1. Yes, the weapon drops, loot, etc. is completely random.

it's all random, so probably not.

try going through the 5 New Haven crates constantly, you'll find some good ones eventually.

User Info: ToonLink64

ToonLink64 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

1. There's some quests that are (as far as I know) 100% sure to reward corrosive weapons.
    I didn't find many of them in my first playthrough though.

User Info: Golorian

Golorian - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Zombie Island DLC. All the good corrosive weapons i've gotten have been from zombies that it doesn't even do anything to... sorry, i hate zombies. Going through Zombie island for the... 6th time now and 2 out of 5 weapons are corrosive, for me anyway. It also seems to be a pretty good place to get corrosive grenade mods, again for me.

Outside of the DLC, yes it is completely random and the only thing to do is search.

User Info: darkeshrine

darkeshrine - 6 years ago 0 0