What enemy gives you the most XP on your 1st playthrough?

1. I want to find an enemy that gives me lots of experience at lvl 23 hunter
    on 1st playthrough.

User Info: GHfreak1980

GHfreak1980 - 6 years ago

1. Ok. This is my rule of exp enemies give- if they are big, and of your level, they will provide a good challenge, and plenty exp. Or, if they say bad*ss in the name or badmutha, then they offer a big exp reward (given same or higher level.) OF course, you could just kill people with the same or higher level than you.

User Info: Farore85

Farore85 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You might just want to continue doing quests at that level. Until you reach the aliens in the quest line, the only enemies to give a lot of xp are the bosses them selves.
    just keep doing the side quests if you're below the level for the main story line quest.

User Info: AphexFix

AphexFix - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Once you reach a high enough level the lower level enemies begin to only give 1 - 3xp so the best way to keep leveling up is to play through the quests or find somewhere with enemies stronger than you are.

User Info: FCooper1989

FCooper1989 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. SKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

I'm dead serious. Just go and farm him till you're 25, then when you get to the Rust Commons, just kill as many Spiderants as you can. They just keep spawning.

User Info: fuyumine

fuyumine - 6 years ago 0 0