How do i give the money i owe to bruno?

1. I just got done fighting my out of the construction site killing all of vito's men now joe has sent me to go give the money we to bruno to bruno. but when i get to the location behind the building there is nothing to do. i cant click on any of the doors and there is no one there. am i in a glitch or am i misssing something

User Info: j123mach

j123mach - 6 years ago
    It has already given me the location and i have over the amount of money i need. so im really confused

User Info: j123mach

j123mach - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You probably don't have enough money rob the gun shop close by and it should show the area you go to

User Info: Croy10067

Croy10067 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You need $55,000 for Bruno.

User Info: ZemosMacleod

ZemosMacleod - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If allready got all the money but I don't know where to take it? And the map does not show me!!!! What gives...Im going to have to look in the strategy gueid....

User Info: philme007

philme007 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. It did the same to me i had to replay the whole chapter twice to do it.

User Info: seanyboy350246

seanyboy350246 - 5 years ago 0 0