Question from mariokart64n

How do I get past "Le Boeuf - In The Mill"?

I'm stuck at this part where I'm suppose to kill Kamm. I'm kinda lost in the story, and can't figure out what to do.

once I'm on the top of this mill the game says, shoot the petrol can and it's all over. but there is no gas can anywhere. there's an X on the map, where I'm facing.. so obviously I need to snipe something.

I've spent an hour randomly shooting the cars, trucks, and any sort of can or barrel shaped object from the top of the mill. the hard part is the game is using a fog filter.. so I can't see anything O_O

?any idea what I'm doing wrong

>screenshot
[gamefaq blocks links]
h_t_t_p_:_/_/_[add before this]i41.tinypic.com/14n2tef.jpg

oh, thanks. I was shooting his window with a flare gun, and I guess the flare gun can't explode gas tanks O_o.
I found the rifle and randomly shot some shiny thing and the level ended.

thanks for all the help

From: doket 5 years ago

once you are on the top of the mill, getting near the edge of the left side after come out from the door, velvet will say somethings about kill kamn. look infront of you, there is a building. use the sniper to scoope it(press B button). wou will see that top floor of it, the window is open then the room have light on. you cant see kamn, only his shadow. now beside the window there is a red gas can(in the room of the window), just shoot that can, it will play a cutscence that kamn was kill after the explore. after dont go down yet, because the guard have alert, rush to your place. dont worry, they are 2 or 3 under the mill, you can backward a little bit, and snipe them from above, they dont even know what happen yet and their life are gone. after this just go down and folllow the map to the boat to escape.

All you have to do is go up into the mill and stand next to the spotlight near the edge when Violet starts talking, you should then see a window open near the building and if you scope in you can see a red barrel inside and all you do is shoot the barrel and it will show a cutscene of kamm getting burned to death.