How do I get past third man?

1. I can't get past the soldier with the flame thrower in the third man mission. I have no pistol rounds or any sort of projectile weapon. is there a way or do i need to restart?

User Info: strongestsquid

strongestsquid - 7 years ago

Answers

1. which mission you at? There are 3 third man mission, sewers, ghetto and prison. Also at what area of the mission?

User Info: doket

doket - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. strongestsquid, its a pain in the arse. Took me a few goes to get passed that bit. So, you don t have any bullets left? You get spotted really easily here. You've got two sets on steps on each side of the room which is where the soldiers emerge from. You also have a door right in the middle, in between the stairs. As soon as you enter the room, make a run for the door and go through it. Do you have any morphine?? If so take it as you for for the middle door and just when it wears off, press the 'A' button to enter. If you move fast enough, you wont take as much damage. Once through the door, you complete the level. If you dont have any ammo left, its hardly worth worrrying about hanging round to pick up collectables............................just run for the door. Let me know how you get on.

User Info: TudorBlue

TudorBlue - 7 years ago 0 1