How do I beat (genshin at end of lel 2?

1. Pathetic iknow but need help beating genshin?

User Info: BChannell29

BChannell29 - 8 years ago

1. Well, (I'm assuming you're playing on Acolyte or Warrior). The easiest way is to just maintain a decent distance away from him, and dodge when he does his Flying Swallow (Forward-Y in the Air) and do a short combo on him when his misses. For example, The Dragon Sword's Y, Y combo.

User Info: Blue824

Blue824 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Don't jump and just wait til he finishes his combo before attacking

User Info: EBADamagePlan

EBADamagePlan - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Acolyte and Warrior:
    You have a bevy of options to pick from in this battle. I prefer using the XXY move with the Level 2/Level 3 Lunar Staff. This attack will do considerable damage to Genshin if the last hit connects. The best time to strike him is immediately after a combo. You have to be rather quick about getting a hit in, as he will throw up his guard quite soon after completion of his combo.

Alternatively, you can also use the YYYY combo with the Level 3 Dragon Sword (or YYY with the Level 2 Sword). I personally don't recommend the Falcon Talons for this fight, but that's just me.

Mentor and Master Ninja:
    Having a Level 2 or 3 Dragon Sword handy will be good for dismembering your opponents and setting up chances to OT them. With the Level 2 or 3 Lunar, jump at an enemy and use the XXY Izuna Drop. Use the Essence left behind to start a UT chain. Genshin will likely get caught in this and incur some damage, but will still outlive the other ninjas. Once they're all gone though, just use the same tactics for Warrior/Acolyte to put him away.

User Info: Dragon_Voyager

Dragon_Voyager - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. One of the easiest ways is to Fire your flame ninpo at him and once it casts start attacking him with the "Y" button because his guard usually drops when you cast magic.

User Info: Dlilgeneral

Dlilgeneral - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. It is also possible to counter Genshin's attacks, though obviously this is better done when you are 1-on-1 with him. Dodge away as soon as he blocks one of your hits.

User Info: PREDAKING81

PREDAKING81 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Just before the fight you pick up the bow and arrows. I shoot him which also seemed to stun him and then used the running jump y combo to close the distance. This was on warrior difficulty

User Info: FC_DriFteR

FC_DriFteR - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. use FR to dash _towards_ him when he breaks your guard, so that when his combo ends you are in position to strike at his opening. use quick combos with any weapons, and cancel your combo if he starts to counter.

User Info: melonsparks

melonsparks - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. The only way u can beat him is if u used the dragon sword lv 2 at least your magic wont be that effective dont jump or charge up just kim strike him with your up y move and dodge his attack or block.

User Info: Flood_King

Flood_King - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. The #1 best method to beat him on Acoyte/warrior is just stay at a sweep spot and 360 Lunar Staff IT or UT, Genshin is really easy.

On Mentor or MN, some IS ninjas assist him so just used WIND ninpo to kill them or Flame ninpo to take them out first then, do 360 Lunar on him like I said above, Genshin is easy.

User Info: Frienever

Frienever - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. well on my first time around (on warrior) i just did some flying swallows and that took off most of the damage for me. as for the dodging and blocking TAKE IT SLOW!!! you don't have much health and he takes off a lot of damage from one combo so be aware. on the second time around i had Volf's eclipse scythe on level three and kept using the XXXXY combo and it took of some significant amount of damage and for blocking and dodging it is the same strategy

User Info: djwater129

djwater129 - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. Ok, don't listen to these people.. I was frustrated with this boss too until I found out the secret. Alright, you might have noticed if you block his attacks, after the first attack or two, his attacks will start landing on you, well there's a reason for that. If you have heal items and stuff, those are great, but the secret is... blocking.. that's right blocking. Holding down the Left Bumper to block will not work on this boss, you're going to have to actually keep clicking the block button while he dishes out his combos, once you're sure he's done attacking, you only have half a second to choose to attack or not, I recommend pressing X 2x and then Y as many times as possible to land attacks on him. Then wait for him to combo at you again, and repeat the same blocking technique I use(By clicking it over and over). Try it out, try comparing holding onto it, versus clicking it over and over, you WILL see a difference. Plus, holding onto the block button against normal enemies usually works, but it sometimes does not work for bosses.

User Info: return

return - 7 years ago 0 1
  11. So many answers to 1 question and they all say them same thing the second guy said, lol

User Info: dami_ski

dami_ski - 7 years ago 0 0
  12. The best strategy (the one I used) is to block his first two attacks of his combo, dodge the last attack, then do a combo on him.

User Info: LAMALORD215

LAMALORD215 - 7 years ago 0 0
  13. hahah i was having trouble with this all day, i just beat him though after about literally 15 tries
    he's open after he uses 2 moves usually so hit him with a straight up all X combo and then you might hesitate cuz you think he will start another attack, but as soon as the X combo ends start a Y combo, he'll dodge the first half of it but the second half will hit and leave him open for another X combo, rinse and repeat

User Info: dialup2335

dialup2335 - 7 years ago 0 0
  14. Ok, I found a VERY easy way to beat him. Falcons talons lvl 2 foward (x) and repeat (x) to keep the attack going. when he attacks just dash out of the way and repeat. should take him down in about 3 passes.

User Info: BloodFawkes

BloodFawkes - 7 years ago 0 0
  15. the best way ive beat him is by using Falcon's Talons there quite affective to him!

User Info: steve2k8

steve2k8 - 6 years ago 0 0
  16. Just check out my youtube channel on how to very easily win genshin without using any item! just type 4saken2hell and look for it in my videos!

User Info: 4saken2hell

4saken2hell - 4 years ago 0 0