When do the stars activate??

1. I've beaten everything in braid apart from the stars, but the star in the house isnt there (the one in the world 3 room) im positive there is a star there because of a video on youtube i've seen, so can someone please tell me when they activate, or which one comes first? (if you have to get them in a certain order)

thanks!

imthesledge - 8 years ago

1. All of the other stars can be gotten as soon as you unlock the level except for 1-1 which requires you to have all 7 stars beforehand.
    Spark0 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. You have to restart your game, it is now impossible to get that star because the painting is already assembled, and you need it in pieces to get that star.
    rawrownd105 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to have the world 3 puzzle not put together. Put 2 of the corner pieces to the top left so that the pieces form the bottom part of a star. If placed correctly, a star will appear in the world 3 room. Use the bridge on the world 2 puzzle to get this star.
    So pretty much, you need to restart your game to get this star unless you haven't put the puzzle together.

Groudon199 - 8 years ago 0 0

After the 8 stars; now what? Answered Monoplexbob
When can I start collecting stars? Unresolved tuzlowps
Can each puzzle be solved the 1st time it is encountered? Unresolved totaji
Atomic Bomb...? Really? Answered SliceHeartless