How Do You Fast Forward!?!

1. I have seen videos on Youtube where people can fast forward in Braid. Every time I try to do this, it just blurrs the screen and its making me very frustrated. I'm trying to get all the stars and there's this one that's just a
    KingKoopa98 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You can't fast-forward. Think about that for a second. It doesn't make sense. You control the character, you can't fast-forward into things you haven't done yet.
    iamtheprodigy - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The only time you can "fast-forward" is if you stopped time and decided you wanted to go back to the time before you started backing it up. In which case you press RB several times
    tuzlowps - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. "Fast-forwarding" is only possible if you hold the X button to reverse time, but then use the right bumper. Once pauses time, twice repeats the actions you rewound through, additional times "fast-forwards" to the point where you first pressed X.

In addition, pressing X to rewind and then releasing X to stop rewinding (rather than using RB) will drop you where you were and you will have to redo anything you didn't mean to rewind manually, so be careful.

sikon327 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Fast-forward does make sense but its use in Braid is limited. Like others said, you can only fast-forward in the middle of a rewind.

If you could fast-forward at any time, the World 2 secret star would be way too easy to get. But no. You need to wait. Ain't nothing's free man.

paganinio - 3 years ago 0 0

Can each puzzle be solved the 1st time it is encountered? Unresolved totaji
Atomic Bomb...? Really? Answered SliceHeartless
When can I start collecting stars? Unresolved tuzlowps
What are the 'PINK' items? Unresolved ripplerox
The candy store book? Answered platinumkiwi