When can I start collecting stars?

1. Title, and how do I start collecting them? Not asking what to do but a concept of what I have to do.

User Info: tuzlowps

tuzlowps - 6 years ago

Answers

1. World 3 puzzle is not to be solved. there is a secret star in the puzzleboard of that world. I will post a link to a guy who helped me collect all the stars, and you should watch all the videos too. Puzzles can be collected while you reach the level, theres no particular portion of the game or special thing you have to do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUNoJwOZCQ

User Info: M_r_Orange

M_r_Orange - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can start collecting them as soon as the levels they are in have opened. There are no prerequisites to make them "appear." If you're having trouble finding them it's because they're really well hidden.

Also, Mr. Orange is correct, don't put together the World 3 puzzle. I'm serious. Anyone who wants all the stars but has assembled the World 3 puzzle before getting the associated star WILL HAVE TO RESTART THE GAME.

There are walkthroughs right here on gameFAQs if you need further help.

User Info: sikon327

sikon327 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If you assemble either of the first two puzzles before getting the hub world star, it will not be possible to get that star and you will have to start a new game. Other than that, they are all available as soon as you reach the level containing them, with the exception of the final star, which requires you to have all the others before it appears.

User Info: joco127

joco127 - 6 years ago 0 0