Question from tuzlowps

When can I start collecting stars?

Title, and how do I start collecting them? Not asking what to do but a concept of what I have to do.

Answers

M_r_Orange answered:

World 3 puzzle is not to be solved. there is a secret star in the puzzleboard of that world. I will post a link to a guy who helped me collect all the stars, and you should watch all the videos too. Puzzles can be collected while you reach the level, theres no particular portion of the game or special thing you have to do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUNoJwOZCQ
0 0

sikon327 answered:

You can start collecting them as soon as the levels they are in have opened. There are no prerequisites to make them "appear." If you're having trouble finding them it's because they're really well hidden.

Also, Mr. Orange is correct, don't put together the World 3 puzzle. I'm serious. Anyone who wants all the stars but has assembled the World 3 puzzle before getting the associated star WILL HAVE TO RESTART THE GAME.

There are walkthroughs right here on gameFAQs if you need further help.
0 0

joco127 answered:

If you assemble either of the first two puzzles before getting the hub world star, it will not be possible to get that star and you will have to start a new game. Other than that, they are all available as soon as you reach the level containing them, with the exception of the final star, which requires you to have all the others before it appears.
0 0

After the 8 stars; now what? Answered monoplex
When do the stars activate?? Answered imthesledge
Can each puzzle be solved the 1st time it is encountered? Open totaji
Atomic Bomb...? Really? Open SliceHeartless
How Do You Fast Forward!?! Open KingKoopa98