Question from ToastMachinelvr

Chapter 7 Asteroid help?

So Im at the area with the asteroid and the 2 tethers I think. Its a huge room. Im not quite sure what im supposed to do. I destroyed the 2 tethers and I know im supposed to do something on the asteroid but when I jump onto it the blades that rotate around it cuts me in half. How do I plant the beacon?

Schizogen answered:

Wait until both blades have stopped on one side and time a jump so that you land near where they were just after they move. Then run outside into the vacuum. There will be 2 lurkers out here, as well as the other 2 tethers you need to disable. While still outside and on the asteroid, press the A button to plant the beacon. Then move close to the edge leading back in, preferably in a location where you can see both blades when they stop. As the blades begin to move again, follow them back inside then jump off the asteroid.
2 0

Answers

livetime5 answered:

I hated this part you have to wait til those revolving things move, then jump there and press A. isaac will take his time but if you press "Y" then quickly exit the menu the deed will be done already(like a shortcut.) Also you have to jump on the asteroid and move around it to go outside the ship for the remaining tethers.
2 1