Question from soundableduck2

Possible bug with shooting range?

I won it with silverballers for first time ever winning it, and went up to everyone but nothing happened, no challenges completed or anything. Anyone know what might explain that?

soundableduck2 provided additional details:

Reread what I said, I said I won it WITH THE SILVERBALLERS AFTER STEALING THEM.

As in I STOLE THE SILVERBALLERS THEN PLAYED IT, AND EVENTUALLY WON IT FOR FIRST TIME WITH THEM AND I COMPLETED NO CHALLENGES FOR IT.

seriously? more than 620? benchmark for winning is 471 and i barely have pulled that off 2x. The best I've done is 492.

I know you don't have to use silverballers to win it, but I'm trying to get the Assassin's Signature challenge first, then get the other gun related challenges on the level. On top of that I recently got all the assassin techniques in hopes that having level 3 holding breath, instictive shot, and pure instinct would help with it. On top of that, I've been shooting for red center of head and using point shoot whenever 3+ but most I have ever gotten is a little over 500 now.

Drone123 answered:

Make sure to aim in the dead center of the diamond on the head. It's worth 20 points, and will help you rack up points faster. Think my max I got was close to 900.

Also personally, I did use the point shooting when it prompted and whenever it had 2-3+ targets on screen. It might be because I was on normal difficulty, but I had enough instinct to keep doing headshots every time. I'm also assuming getting the 20 points might fill up your instinct faster as well.

Good luck.
0 0

Answers

CyberneticRat answered:

You have to STEAL the silverballers and then take part in the competition. You cannot win the competition, get the silverballers and then win the competition again. That won't work.
0 1

DangerManDan answered:

1) activate the offer to compete by walking up to the woman
2) go and retrieve your silverballers
3) enter the competition
4) score HIGHER than 620. I'm not sure what the benchmark score is, but everyone who has won the achievement and posted about it / uploaded a youtube video has scored higher than 620.

the same goes with the Ultramax.

a hint: don't point shoot every time the hint comes up. Save it for when there are more than 3 targets up at once and line up head shots.
1 0

kwdblade answered:

You don't need the silverballers to do the contest. The whole point is to win them. Lily specifically says pick any weapon you want, so just grab a gun from the store. I assume that if you steal them first, the challenge won't work. Just restart if you want to do the challenge. Its not that hard, no stealing required.
0 0