What is the "Lost and Found" at the end of the missions?

1. I rented the game so and I can't find any information anywhere on what the items are at the end of the mission on the "Lost and Found" screen after the mission briefing.

User Info: ppettie

ppettie - 4 years ago

1. It's a summary of the level showing you if you found all the weapons / items / uniforms along the top, and which of the challenges you have completed along the bottom.

It doesn't appear to do anything more than that. Mastery of a level is linked to the challenges, and while that usually requires you to have found all disguises, it doesn't have one to find all items on a level.

While you would think finding a weapon for the first time would be the trigger to add it to your unlocked weapons that also doesn't seem to be true - since I completed a level without finding an unlock weapon, only to then find it appear in my safehouse.

User Info: Avenger1324

Avenger1324 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Could it be that completing certain challenges, masteries, etc. gives you certain weapons in the safehouse?

User Info: soundableduck2

soundableduck2 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Those are called challenges. you get them by finding items like bottle to distract enemies and some require to complete the mission in different way then silently like silent assassin. Basically it wants you to complete each mission in every possible way. Different assassinations, subduing which can be avoided.

User Info: SlLENTASSASSlN

SlLENTASSASSlN - 4 years ago 0 0