Question from ppettie

What is the "Lost and Found" at the end of the missions?

I rented the game so and I can't find any information anywhere on what the items are at the end of the mission on the "Lost and Found" screen after the mission briefing.

Avenger1324 answered:

It's a summary of the level showing you if you found all the weapons / items / uniforms along the top, and which of the challenges you have completed along the bottom.

It doesn't appear to do anything more than that. Mastery of a level is linked to the challenges, and while that usually requires you to have found all disguises, it doesn't have one to find all items on a level.

While you would think finding a weapon for the first time would be the trigger to add it to your unlocked weapons that also doesn't seem to be true - since I completed a level without finding an unlock weapon, only to then find it appear in my safehouse.
2 0

Answers

soundableduck2 answered:

Could it be that completing certain challenges, masteries, etc. gives you certain weapons in the safehouse?
0 0

SlLENTASSASSlN answered:

Those are called challenges. you get them by finding items like bottle to distract enemies and some require to complete the mission in different way then silently like silent assassin. Basically it wants you to complete each mission in every possible way. Different assassinations, subduing which can be avoided.
0 0

Can't launch Hitman: Absolution? Unanswered Baddgerr
How can i get rosewood to work? Unanswered iceburgsb
Is there a spirit of a dead guy in contracts? Unanswered gundamyou1
where do I find the spiper? Unanswered danmrv
How do I beat ( squarky? Open Bigrome147